The time for a website that looks sad has come to an end due to a highly professional graphic designer that a website design agency has for your needs. Create a website that is exceptionally good-looking, professional, and robust with a little inspiration and the right agency at your side.
And in case, you want to keep a heads up with how to have the best creative web design, here are a few Do’s and Don’ts that would give you the idea of how great it is. Moreover, it would also help you make the right choices:
Fonts & Fonts
- Don’t presume that all the fonts are the same since various fonts boost different cultural or mental associations that would produce a specific atmosphere.
- Do a research to have the fonts added that would complement your overall website branding, and not contradict it, shares a website design agency.
- Don’t design a website letting your stream of knowledge take over. Don’t be vague but concise.
- Do plan of a targeted, optimized and focused content strategy with a clear and powerful message. Use the right tone and vocabulary, where the readers get inspired and keep visiting your website made by the right graphic designer.
GIFs, Animations, and effects
- Don’t use the effects and animations excessively to lead towards the dooming of it.
- Do use the elements in moderation so as to design a website that is elegant, dynamic and vibrant.
- Don’t be cheesy with the model’s pictures that are common on every other website, shares the website design agency.
- Do try to produce a relatable and real-life vibe so that the visitors can feel at home and relate to it, by using the photos of actual people.
- Don’t descend for a basic quality in images, nor go for the extreme one.
- Do utilize the high-quality images that have been cropped and filters on it to optimize them. Let the graphic designer use their magic here.
- Don’t choose the color palette as per your beauty choice.
- Do make informed decisions of the color combinations to enhance the branding and the content of your website when you design a website.
- Don’t overcrowd and clutter the screen with things as the visitors can miss out things.
- Do produce a creative web design with a great content hierarchy having enough white spaces for air to pass.
- Don’t forget to design a website that has a mobile version too that looks great, since more than half of the world uses their mobile phones more than their PCs to browse.
- Do optimize all the components like the texts and the images for the mobile view, shares the website design agency.
- Don’t select the background that would distract the visitors.
- Do let the graphic designer add the best background that would inspire the audience and support the browsing experience.
- Don’t try to reinvent something that doesn’t suit the creative web design.
- Do let the website design agency use the right UX standards so that creativity is there and the browsing remains a friendly one. This would also let the navigation stay clear and easy.
Use these points to get the best website designed by the right graphic designer and agency.